Friday, November 19, 2010

A Drop of Water









A simple raindrop...




The mighty ocean...








Snow...








Frost...






...and rain.





I'm a biker...





I know water.


So what should I think
when I read about...



... a photo contest
for pictures
of water?





I think...

piece of cake!





After all,
I've biked from
the Pacific Ocean...






... to the Atlantic.





We bikers know
intimately
the experience of
too much water...








...and too little.






It's a good day
to think about water...















...as I wake up 
to fog.







Water filling the air
between
Jeffery Street...







...and the hospital.


I think I want 
a people picture
in the water contest.






But do I want 
to show kids
playing in water...





or teens...






...or adults?






I ponder
the possibilities...






...as I leave work
in pouring rain...






and drive to Indy...






...with water all around.






But when I think
of my favorite 
water picture...








I don't think about
places far away...








I think about 
the people that I love...





...and the beauty
close to home.


2 comments:

  1. the streets are wet! lol and what about a picture of water and a kitty... =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was waiting for you, KC. You're late!

    ReplyDelete