Thursday, March 8, 2012

Where Am I?








Where
am
I
now...?







Not
Costa
Rica....







not
some
Italian
villa....






and, no,
I'm
not
in
Canada...






And I'm
not
in
Indiana....






although I
hear
they got
to
70 degrees
today.







No,
this week
I'm in
my favorite
winter
state...









Florida!






So
I have
to
stop
at my
favorite
shop....










and
rent
a
beautiful
bike...










for
the
week.






It's
familiar
territory
now....








It's
our
favorite
winter
retreat.






And
I'm
in
good
company
here...








Lots
of
bikers!







On
the
sand....







and
on
the
road...






passing
the
cars
like they're
standing
still...







which
they
are.






I enjoy
my
ride
through
Bonita
Springs...







Lover's
Key....







Ft
Myers
Beach.







My
legs
feel
strong...








and
it's
a
beautiful
day...











Fish-
er-
men....

















fresh
fruit
stands...







It's
a
great
day
to be
on
bike!






27
miles
to
my
hotel....






Dinner...











and
bed...










What
a
great
day...










to
be
in
Florida...













on
bike!







2 comments:

  1. mmmmmm FL looks amazing! I am jealous even though I'm going to be in a tropical paradise tomorrow too! But it won't be able to compare to FL trips with the fam =) Miss you guys! Have a blast in FL bike your heart out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well KC its just mom down there unfortunately :P what i would give to join her... and mom i love the bike pic with the front wheel in the air! thats very unique

    ReplyDelete