Saturday, March 31, 2012

Plant a Tree...








Plant
a
Tree...

















for
me...






wherever
you
are....












plant
a
tree....








for
me.









Please.









In
South
America...?






Plant
me
a
tree.








In
Egypt?







A
tree
please.






I want
a
Tampa
Tree...





and
an
Indy
Tree.






and
maybe
a
few....



New
Castle
Trees.





TJ
left me
for
New York
this
year....














so
I'll
be
expecting...










an
Empire
Tree.












In
California...









Wisconsin...






Zionsville
Meadows...









Brixton.







Plant
me
a
tree....








Please!








and
many
birthdays
from
today...








I expect
we can
all
be
enjoying....












our
Helen
Birthday
Celebration
Trees!














3 comments:

  1. And if i planted a tree for u in New York would that count? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday =) Sorry no tree...maybe I'll plant you one when I come home =D But did K plant you a tree?

    ReplyDelete