Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mother's Day 2012!






Happy
Mother's
Day!






to
mice
mothers...






and
bird
mothers...







and
Mother
mothers!

















My
mother's
day
starts
early...




on
the
Brixton
pond...




with
two cats
who
want
to
EXPLORE!





Let's
go
for
it!






Hey,
me
too!




Why
did they
put
all our
stuff
out here?







even
our
kitty
litter!






Forget
that stuff,
Stubby!


I'm
going
for
the
prairie!

- Hey,
wait for me!




This
is
fun!!!







We
can
play
all
day....






while
Mom
plants
flowers!




No,
Helen
needs
to leave
to see
her
Mom...






Dusty
comes
in...









But
Stubby
escapes!


Too
late
to catch
him!






I'm
off
to buy
flowers
for my
Mom!




And
I meet
with my
sibs....






to help
to empty
Mom's
old
house.


For the lists
I bring
pen.

Cally
brings
Ipad.

And
Nic?





He's
a
guy.




Here
go
the
towels.






the
flowers



and
all....











Good-bye
to
Talliho.





And
hello
Hoosier
Village.





Mom
is
at
occupational
therapy...


when
Tom
shows up
with
flowers.





Happy
Mother's
Day,
Gramma
Gene!




I bring
in
lunch...







Brother
Chris
has
sent
flowers...



Brother
Ed
FaceTimes
in...


Isn't
family
wonderful?






I,
too,
hear
from
all my kids...

This
card
from
Egypt...












Skypes
from
Tampa
and
Bolivia...





and
TJ
at
The Land
planting
dogwoods
for me.






It's
wonderful
when
we
can all
be
together...





It's
wonderful
to take
this day
to
thank
our Moms...





But
most
of
all...





it's
a
wonderful
day...







to
be...







a
Mom!








And
by the way,
Stubby
did 
come home.








2 comments:

  1. ...great blog...and I was the first comment, KShe! Stubs was gone for over 4 hours, drank for several minutes and then collapsed by the water bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must be slacking if DAD got the first comment! Dang! Well I was at work all day so I have an excuse for not commenting yet! Great blog though =) Clearly Dust is just better trained than that old Shtub! Glad everyone had a good Mothers Day =) You deserve it! Love you lots!

    ReplyDelete