Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter Sunday






Happy
Easter!












But
no bunnies
for us
this
year.






TJ
gets
his
Easter
candy...






My local
fire
hydrant
sports
a
crown
of
thorns....





KC's
crabapples
are
in
bloom....






her
yarrow
is
flourishing...






as
are
dandelion
wishers.




The
flowers
Tom
bought me
still
brighten the
Brixton
day...






and
TJ
brings me
a
flower...






Dead
garlic
mustard -

my
favorite!




Puppies
are
waiting
for me
at
The Land...





Kitties
are
waiting
for
Tom
to
return...






He's
busy
now.






And
I'm
biking
to
                     St. Vs.








with
its
interesting
sculptures...








and
art
therapist
in
action.





Mom
and
Cally
are
watching
the
Masters...






While
Tom
entertains
visitors....












While
I
thank
God
he's still
alive....







on
this
Easter
Sunday...






2012.






2 comments:

  1. Why does Kode Kode have a log beside him...lol tell me that isn't his new chew toy =P Picture of the kitties is AMAZING lol! Love them! Looks like they are ready for their father to come home! And I bet he is ready to come home to them! =)

    Missing Goods candy and wish I could see how beautiful my crabapples/yarrow are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks KC.

    But if we sent you Goods they would melt in the Egyptian sun.

    I'll just send you pictures.

    ReplyDelete