Monday, April 30, 2012

Bicycle therapy





This
is
my
therapy...






When
hospitals
stress....






and
teenagers
rankle....





I
turn
to
my
wheel....





and
the
world
turns
brighter...










there's
something
about

hands
gripping
handlebars....











the
swirl
of
a
pedal....






the
dawn
reflected
in a
spinning
wheel...





And,
of course,
new bike socks
always
help.











Some
people
need other
therapies...






there's
flower
therapy...














and
dog
therapy...











and
cat
therapy,
of
course.








but
whenever
the
world...




gets
me
down....







Give
me
my
therapy...









on
the
seat...






of
my
bicycle!















2 comments:

  1. give me Kitty therapy or gym therapy any day =) Kitties are such good helpers!
    So where is that last bike pic taken? Looks like my mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Last picture was taken by Shelley on the Tour des Trees in the Blue Ridge Mountains. And, yes, they sisters to your App State mountains.

    ReplyDelete