Friday, July 8, 2011

America the Beautiful









Oh
Beautiful....






for
Spacious
Skies









for
Amber
Waves
of
Grain




for
Purple
Mountain
Majesties...





above
the
fruited
plain...






America...






America...







God
grant
his
grace....





on
thee...














and
crown
thy
good







with
brotherhood





from
sea....






to
shining
sea.
















America,







I
love
your
beauty...












I
love
your
wildlife...





and
I
love
your
people.











America,












let's
all
work
together...













to
keep
you...








clean...










bountiful...









and
beautiful...









for
many
generations...












to
come!




PS. Almost all of these pictures were taken during my bike ride across America in the summer of 2010 with my daughter, Alex, and America by Bicycle.

1 comment: