Thursday, August 2, 2012

The Post-Concussion Ride










Dare
I
ride?









Since
my
fall...





My
brain's
been
a
bit
addled.










Bad
Koda!











Don't
worry,
Mom!

I'll go
with
you!









I'm
a
little
hesitant...






things
feel
a
little
askew...







but
soon
I feel
right
at
home....
















on
my
beloved
Serotta!








It's
a
slow
spin....









past
sun
parched
land....








to
Carmel...









to
Auntie
Ems









and
ice
cream.






A
brief
stop
at
Carmel
cyclery...













new
bike
shorts
for
KC...








and
a
stop
by
Harvest
Breads....









Good thing
Frank
got me
these
panniers!








A
ride
back
home...


careful!








And
we
made
it!






Home
to
our
old
Stubby-cat...






our
old
Dusty-cat...








and
our
new
Cally-cat.


















Thank
you
KC!








It's
so nice
to be
back
to
normal!



1 comment:

  1. By the way - that was a joke. Cally cat was just a visitor.

    ReplyDelete